Friday 21 September 2007

A bad smell.


Harvest mice, originally uploaded by lulubryan.


A slightly morbid mouse update. You may recall in my last post that I threatened our little visitor with trapping should any harm come to my stash. The mousetrap will not be needed now. A bad smell loomed in our storeroom for a day or two and using my nose for dowsing, I tracked the fumes to the back of the freezer. Archie duly moved the freezer and found the mouse, stone cold and smelly. Cause of death? Not sure, but Magnus is saying nothing.




3 comments:

Purple Fuzzy Mittens said...

When I lived next to some woods in Texas, I used to get mice in the house. My cat would catch them, kill them, and stuff them under the door to the guest bath. It was always a good idea to check the bathroom before guests arrived. :)

a friend to knit with said...

ohhh magnus!
i know that smell....oh is it awful! glad he will not be sharing your space though!

Anonymous said...

Come on Magnus!

Is he vegetarian?