Tuesday 1 March 2011

March sunshine.



I've just finished closing all the windows in the house which is an unlikely cause for celebration. But the windows have been open all day and I have  been sitting in the garden in what I seem to remember is called sunshine. Today is the first of March and spring has arrived. Hopefully it will stick around.



Last Friday saw me make my not-quite-acting debut.  I have been knitting a jumper for a film called Dummy Jim and Matt the director and his trusty cameraman Ian came along to document my part in the story. Everything was going so well until  Magnus showed his photogenic side and upstaged me. My knitting will still appear but there is a chance it will be joined by some feline filming. Typical!

8 comments:

thistledowns wool & cotton said...

what a scene stealer!

i love your great photos at this size! and hooray sun!

Purple Fuzzy Mittens said...

He does have star potential!

Lyn said...

Oh Magnus, what a star!
love
Lyn
xxx

Cassandra said...

Love that photo of Magnus in the garden; no one can enjoy like a cat!

Qutecowgirl said...

Love the kitty belly. My kitty looked very much like yours and would do the same thing in the sunshine. I miss the fur ball

Cindy G said...

Oh, that sunshine looks so wonderful, and the snowdrops and tulip leaves. Still a slushy mess here, but those give me hope.

Milomade said...

Get yourself a dog - they're camera shy!

Lisa said...

Nothing more delightful than a kitteeeeeee belleeeeee!